Kentwood Mirror Gun Safe, Small in Caramel Finish
Simple do-it-yourself installation. 30-day return period if you’re not fully satisfied. 1-year warranty against any defects in materials, workmanship and function. Free shipping.
Flush-mounted between two wall studs, this mirror covertly conceals its contents. RFID locking mechanism is standard—not an upgrade—and offers a higher level of security because only your unique card can open the lock. Quality materials and craftsmanship are built in to its attractive modern appearance, but still provide under-the-hood strength and security.
- One-piece construction makes installation easy, as other products often require precision drywall cutting of two separate openings. With a single cut-out, mounting between two wall studs is simple.
- Internal shelves can be adjusted or removed to accommodate a variety of private items, while velvet backing helps prevent weapons from being scratched.
- Two strong repositionable magnets securely hold metal objects like knives or handguns.
- Includes two RFID key cards and one programming key card.
- Every unit is pre-programmed with an audible warning when the RFID locks batteries are nearing end of life. This will give you ample time to replace the batteries. Batteries typically last 1-2 years.
- 4 x AAA batteries not included.
The State of California requires the following disclaimer for sales within the state.
WARNING: This gun safe does not meet the safety standards for gun safes specified in California Penal Code Section 12088.2. It does not satisfy the requirements of Penal Code Section 12088.1, which mandates that all firearms sold in California be accompanied by a firearms safety device or proof of ownership, as required by law, of a gun safe that meets the Section 12088.2 minimum safety standards developed by the California Attorney General.
|Dimensions||18-3/4" x 4-5/8" x 36"|
|Interior Dimensions||12-3/4" x 3-1/2" x 30"|