Gun Concealment Shelves
- Ace Small Concealment Shelf in Black Finish w/ RFID LockFREE SHIPPINGSpecial Price $169.00 Regular Price $219.00(You save $50.00)
- Ace Medium Concealment Shelf in Black Finish w/ RFID LockRating:87%FREE SHIPPINGSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $279.00(You save $50.00)
- Ace Large Concealment Shelf in Black Finish w/ RFID LockFREE SHIPPINGSpecial Price $309.00 Regular Price $359.00(You save $50.00)
- Alpha Small Floating Shelf in Black Finish w/ RFID LockRating:100%FREE SHIPPINGSpecial Price $159.00 Regular Price $209.00(You save $50.00)
- Alpha Medium Concealment Shelf in Black Finish w/ RFID lockRating:80%FREE SHIPPINGSpecial Price $219.00 Regular Price $269.00(You save $50.00)
- Alpha Large Concealment Shelf in Black Finish w/ RFID LockRating:90%FREE SHIPPINGSpecial Price $299.00 Regular Price $349.00(You save $50.00)
Hidden Gun Safe Shelves
Effective preparation for a home invasion, burglary or any hostile situation means immediate, private access to a weapon. It means keeping valuables hidden. It means keeping your family safe.
- A concealment shelf (sometimes called a tactical shelf) offers a completely hidden covert compartment to keep its contents known only to you. With this discrete storage, you can quickly defend your home or keep important possessions hidden in plain sight.
- Fast access to your firearm
- Our shelves offer an additional layer of private access: RFID. Unlike magnet-based systems which can be easily opened, only your specific access card or bracelet will release the locking mechanism.
- Exceptional hardwood stocks and remarkably precise craftsmanship offer a beautiful, classic look-and never give away your secret.
- Each shelf is suitable for a handgun, vehicle keys, safe keys, cash, passports or any small private item.
- Using several shelves on your wall creates a great look while offering a tactical advantage.
- Key fob, card, RFID tag (coin) all included with your handgun safe
IMPORTANT: Our products offer a semi-safe, locked environment for weapons and provide reasonable security and protection. However, they do not and cannot offer the full security offered by a safe or vault and are not completely child-proof.