5 Interesting Gun Safes Worth the Money!
Buying a gun is by far much easier than keeping it safe. A gun is a prized possession that needs to be secured and kept out of bounds, but finding a secure hiding place at home or in the office can be challenging. That's why you need to pay attention to gun safety and gun concealment ideas. But then again, which ones are really worth considering? Here’s a quick look at the coolest tech gun safes available.
- Vaultek RS500i- This gun safe has a classy look, and also some really classy features. To begin with it has enough storage for multiple guns that can be customized according to your needs. Its great interiors and effective lighting make it easy to use. But that is not what sets this gun safe a class apart. The Vaultek RS500i takes security to the next level, with Wi-Fi enabled features. The owner gets real-time updates about any changes in the environment of the safe. The owner receives notifications on the cell phone about any instances of sudden rise and fall of temperature, humidity or any attempts to open the safe. So you know what is going on all the time. Other than that you can operate the safe using biometrics, override keys and a remote key.
- Verifi Smart Safe S6000 Biometric Safe- A popular option for gun safety, this safe is small and meant for handguns. It opens up quickly, can store up to 40 fingerprints, and even allows brightness adjustments. What most customers like the best about this safe is that it has a great biometrics system that does not misbehave. It is extremely reliable when it comes to biometrically accessing the safe. So you know it will not fail you when you need it the most.
- BARSKA Biometric Safe- This is a hand gun safe. It fits a handgun and some ammunition too, other than some jewelry. Built of 14 gauge steel, the safe is pry-resistant, has bio metric access and also manual keys in case of battery failure. What makes this safe a favorite is its build. It is small and sturdy, so you can conveniently carry your treasures around.
- SentrySafe QAP1BE Gun Safe- This is a comfortable sized safe- compact, but large enough for one handgun. It can store up to 15 fingerprints and is quick to use. This safe comes with a battery as well as an AC adapter option. It saves you the pain of endlessly using up batteries, an advantage that customers appreciate. What's nicer than keeping your gun safe without worrying about batteries?
- Hornady RAPiD Safe 2600KP- This safe gets 5 stars for its construction and the heavy duty cable you can use to securely anchor it down. The locking and unlocking mechanism is based on RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) technology. So, you can conveniently unlock it using a RFID wristband or key fob. RFID totally eliminates the hassles of a safe not recognizing the biometrics. It is a convenient vehicle safe that can travel with you on the go.
Buying a gun safe needs a lot of research and conscious decision making. These are some of the most popular gun safes around. Other gun storage ideas include hidden gun shelves, gun concealment mirrors, coffee tables and flag boxes.